A leading manufacturer in renewable and hybrid energy technology, Vaillant are the go-to brand for state-of-the-art energy appliances. Since the early 1900’s, Vaillant have continuously led in transforming and developing technologies in the sector, all with the aim of enhancing its sustainability status. From pioneering the water heater at the beginning of the 20th century, to creating the combi boiler, Vaillant have always been one step ahead. What’s more, with such a strong ethos for climate protection, Vaillant’s heating and cooling systems are some of the most progressive, efficient and intelligent products on the market today meaning that with every Vaillant product, you will be saving money on your energy costs.
Designed for all Vaillant gas, hybrid and renewable heating systems, the Vaillant sensoCOMFORT Wireless Remote Control VR 92F is super easy to use. Working in conjunction with Vaillant’s eBUS communications system, this control automatically searches for the eBUS system which then allows your boiler to modulate and ensures optimal performance in every heating zone. This peak performance saves you money on your energy costs thanks to its efficient functioning. What’s more, this sensoCOMFORT Wireless Remote Control includes an outdoor sensor which collects information of outside thermal behaviour, allowing it to adjust flow temperatures inside your home. This advanced wireless control can control up to three heating circuits. Controlled by the sensoAPP with the sensoNET internet gateway, you will be able to easily control your heating from your smart phone. Not only this, the sensoCOMFORT Wireless Control automatically selects the most effective setting for the required heat load, maximising efficiency and comfort.
- Connects to eBUS communications system to allow for boiler modulation
- Includes weather compensation
- Includes an intuitive touch interface for ease of control
- Includes holiday function
- Can be used with the sensoAPP
- Automatically optimises hybrid system performance for high efficiency
- Suitable for commercial cascade systems
- Can control up to three heating zones
- Collects up to two years’ worth of data of energy consumption and performance to give you an overview of your energy usage
- Dimensions – H109 x W175 x D26mm
So, if you’re looking for a pioneering, wireless remote control to use with your Vaillant heating system, then look no further. Order from Direct Heating Supplies today for excellent customer service and reliable lead times.