The Potterton Promax 24 Combi Boiler is an ideal choice for small to medium properties with a lower demand for hot water (2-3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom).
- Hot Water Flow Rate: 9.8 litres/min
- Central heating Output: 21kw
As an A-rated boiler, the Potterton Promax 24 can potentially save you up to several £100's on your annual heating bills if you are upgrading an older, low efficiency boiler. The Promax Combi Boiler is also fully modulating, meaning it will intelligently adjust to use the correct amount of fuel to meet current demands to save on usage.
Thanks to Potterton's 'Multifit' flue options, the flue can be mounted either horizontally or vertically up to a length of 20 metres. This gives you ultimate flexibility in where you choose to install your boiler as the flue can be routed in anyway to comply with current regulations through the use of extensions and elbows. See the right side of the page for flues and accessories.
- DHW Output of 24kW
- Fully Modulating
- Compatible with Multifit GasSaver which can save up to 37% on gas for DHW
- Flueing options of up to 20m to allow greater flexibility of siting
- Optional stand off bracket allows pipes to be routed behind the boiler
- Separate CH & DHW dials make the Promax Combi simple to operate
- Best in class for NOx5 rating
- Fully compliant with the new ErP Regulations
- Robust hydraulic connections offer quality and reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
The Potterton Promax range has recently been revamped and these boilers are now fully compliant with the new ErP Directive.
Lead Time1-2 working days
DHW Flowrate Range< 12
DHW Flow Rate9.8
Fuel TypeNatural Gas
Heating Output Range< 24
Manufacturer Part No:7219453