The Sundial S Plan is designed to provide independent time and temperature control of both heating and hot water circuits in fully pumped central heating installations.
Sundial S Plan satisfies the requirements of the Building Regulations Part L1 when used in conjunction with radiator thermostats and Automatic Bypass Valve.
For systems in dwellings with a floor area greater than 150m Sundial S Plan Plus must be used. A 7 day time function is provided on the programmer
- Independent control of heating zone
- Independent control of domestic hot water temperature
- Pump & boiler switched off when space and hot water temperature requirements are satisfied
- Additional heating zones may be provided
The Sundial S Plan is suitable for all fully pumped installations with two primary circuits, usually one for heating and one for domestic hot water
- 2 x V4043H 2 Port Valves 22mm
- ST9400C 7 Day electronic programmer
- T6360B Room Thermostat
- L641A Cylinder Thermostat
Lead Time1-4 working days
TypeHeating Control Pack
Program Options7 Day
Manufacturer Part No:Y609A1045