Heatrae Amptec 9kw Electric Boiler C900
Order in the next 14 hours for delivery in 5-10 working days
The Amptec electric flow boiler has a host of features that are a benefit to developers and builders, installers, landlords and end users and make it a desirable option where gas is not available or fluing restrictions prevent the use of a gas boiler.
- Controllable, efficient wet central heating
- Uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves.
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems.
- Models available for underfloor heating systems.
- Domestic hot water from boiler in conjunction with an indirect cylinder or separate direct cylinder
- No flue and no fuel tanks means flexible installation location.
- Compact and light weight for ease of installation
- Compact dimensions – small and unobtrusive
- Silent in operation
- The boiler has front panel indication to show boiler state
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges
- Min / max control adjusts the water temperature output from the boiler
- Minimal service and maintenance costs
- No requirement for annual safety certificate
- Two year on-site parts and labour guarantee.
Lead Time5-10 working days
Boiler TypeRegular Heat Only
Manufacturer Part No:C900