The BWT WS355 High Flow Water Softener removes hardness from your incoming mains water supply. Metered for economical use. Made from durable, robust materials. Includes rotary valve for reliability. Sleek, modern design fits comfortably into most kitchens.
At the heart of the BWT Waterside WS355 High Flow Water Softener is the millennium valve controlled by the BWT “Advanced Memory Electronic Control System” (AMECS). AMECS is manufactured and tested to meet the latest EU standards for performance, safety and testing of water softeners. The protocol used in the system design is based on the extensive experience of BWT in the UK.
- Rotary valve means less moving parts for greater reliability.
- Flow rates suitable for use on conventional and modern plumbing systems.
- Custom backlit easy read display.
- At a glance, "capacity remaining indicator" helping to provide a continuous supply of softened water.
- Memory back-up facility allows the AMECS to restore all key settings held in its memory after a temporary power supply failure, (for up to 72 hours).
- Low salt alarm.
- Low voltage control system.
- High capacity resin for generous amounts of softened water between regenerations.
- Proportional brining technology reduces water and salt usage for maximum efficiency.
- Free BWT commissioning visit after installation
- 2 year labour & 5 year parts warranty (manufacturer's)
- Size H/W/D: 532 x 270 x 480mm
- 15mm Fixing Kit included
This is the standard model with 15mm Fixing Kit for standard systems, a Hi-flow model WS355HF is available for Combi or pressurised systems.
Direct Heating Supplies is one of the UK's leading online plumbing and heating suppliers. Order today and receive free delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT.
Lead Time3-5 working days
Product TypeWater Softener Equipment
Manufacturer Part No:WS355